Knock your socks off sound.
Attention obsessive audiophiles and hard-core music lovers. PLAY:5 is your speaker. It is our biggest and best-sounding. So whether you have got a big room to fill with music or a discerning ear for divine sound, we have got you covered.
Superior stereo sound.
You will hear each separate instrument, voice, and sonic detail in all its glory. Six Class-D amplifiers with six dedicated speaker drivers deliver crystal clear, rich, deep, stereophonic sound with zero distortion. So go ahead and crank up the volume.
Thanks to three mighty woofers and a completely sealed architecture, PLAY:5 delivers big, precise bass response without reverb or echoes.
One app. Complete music control.
The Sonos app helps you quickly search through all your services to track down favorite music, send it to different rooms, and adjust the volume and other settings. You do not even have to be in the same room. And if your friends have the Sonos app, they can do the same.
Over 30 streaming services available.
Sonos plays everything the most popular streaming services, on-demand Internet radio, your favorite podcasts and audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads whatever you love to listen to.
- Six Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the six dedicated speaker drivers and the acoustic architecture.
- Three tweeters create the crispest and clearest high-frequency response.
- Three mid-woofers ensure you will hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass without distortion, even at high volumes.
- Phased speaker array (three drivers on top and three on the bottom) create a wide stereo soundstage that directs the sound left, right, and center.
- Audio line-in. An auto-detecting 3.5 mm connection.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Dimensions – H x W x D 8.03 x 14.33 x 6.06 in. (203 x 364 x 154 mm).
- Weight 14 lbs. (6.36 kg).
- Product finish White or black matte enclosure with graphite grille.
- Touch-interface controls & lights Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, and play/pause. LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status
POWER & NETWORKING
- Power supply Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input
- WiFi, not Bluetooth Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet port One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide Internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you are using BOOST setup.