What do you get when you combine a 4K sensor with HDR and intelligent imaging? Supersight. It’s a sharp new way to look after home.
- 4K sensor
- Close-up tracking view
- 1080p HD
A powerful speaker can scare off intruders from afar. And with noise cancellation and echo suppression, you can hear them loud and clear.
- 3 microphone array
- 7x more powerful speaker.
- Noise and echo suppression
It stays alert 24/7
If someone breaks in, you want to know right away. Nest Cam IQ plugs into power, so it won’t run out of batteries before it sends an alert.
It cuts right to the chase.
With Supersight, Nest Cam IQ can zoom in on someone walking across the room, while still showing you the full picture.
Miss an alert? See key photos from the last three hours of activity in the Nest app.
With Nest Aware, Nest Cam IQ gets even smarter. It can send an alert if it sees a familiar face or hears a person talking. And even save all your video.
Your video stays safe in the cloud.
We encrypt our connections. Keep data safe and private. And we work hard to protect your information.
Size and weight:
- Mass 12.6 oz (357 g)
- Width 2.9″ Height 4.9″
- Total cable length: 10 ft (3 m)
Camera: 1/2.5-inch, 8-megapixel (4K) color sensor with 12x digital zoom and enhance
Video: Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR
Field of view: 130° diagonal
Night Vision: High-power infrared LEDs (940 nm) with IR cut filter
Audio and lights: High-quality speaker, 3-microphone array, LED light ring, LED status light
Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Weather resistance: Indoor use only
- AC adapter input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.65A
- AC adapter output: 15V DC, 1.87A
- Camera input: 15V DC, 1.0A
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 802.15.4 at 2.4GHz
- At 1080p, Nest Cam requires 800 to 2000 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video.
- Cameras will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene.
- If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 1080p, each camera could use 150GB to 300GB of upload bandwidth per month depending on the video quality setting.