Designed to go unnoticed.
Nest Thermostat E’s frosted display blends in beautifully. Up close, everything you see is soft and subtle, like a watercolor. And it all disappears when you walk away.
Turn it up or down from anywhere.
With the Nest app, change the temperature from the beach, the office or your bed.
- Remote control. From your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Know if there’s a problem. Nest can tell you about your furnace, filters and more.
- Check your Energy History. See how much you save. And see how to save more.
- Family Accounts. Everyone at home can use the Nest app.
Helps save energy. And keeps you comfortable.
The Nest Thermostat E’s energy-saving features have saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills.
A Nest home.
Nest products are made to work together. And they can even work with lights, locks and other products in your home.
If Nest Protect detects smoke, it can tell your Nest Thermostat E to turn off the heat to help keep the danger from spreading throughout your home
It’s easy to install.
Most people install their Nest Thermostat in 30 minutes or less. Need help? Find a Nest Pro to do it for you. The Nest Thermostat E is compatible with most heating and cooling systems.
Size and weight :
- Mass: 4.9 oz (139 g)
- Diameter: 3.19 in (8.1 cm)
- Height: 1.14 in (2.89 cm)
- 24-bit color LCD
- 320 x 320 resolution at 182 pixels per inch
- 1.76 in (4.5 cm) diameter
- The Nest Thermostat E works with most 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Heating and Cooling: 1 stage of heating (W1) and cooling (Y1) and a second stage or either heating (W2) or cooling (Y2).
- Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX)
- Fan (G)
- Power (C, Rh or Rc)
- The Nest Thermostat E is designed to work even if your home doesn’t have a common (C) wire, but installing a new C wire may be required.
- If you have a dual fuel system, we strongly recommend professional installation.
- Ambient light
Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Power consumption: Less than 1 kWh/month
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Phone or tablet running iOS or Android
- Nest app
- 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, 802.11a/n 5GHz
- 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth Low Energy